Friday, January 7, 2011

Those little accessories...

Hi again,

The other night, some of my friends and I started an ‘interior forum’ on Facebook – it all started with a picture of my Cath Kidston bag and the chair it was on!


We had so much fun finding out how much we had in common in decorating and our love for the Shabby Chic / French Provencal look.  We all posted photographs and it was really nice to see my friend’s beautiful homes!

We live in a small house that could do with a lot of renovating and expanding which we cannot pursue at the moment due to long, lengthy reasons but I really have made the most of it and am very proud of my little home and how it’s turned out!


Last night, I got a bee in my bonnet and went around with my camera taking photographs of some of the favourite little accessories around my home!  The house was quiet, everyone was asleep and all you heard was the clicking of my camera.  I’ve put together a collage of all those photographs for you to see…enjoy!



Bye for now,
Mandi xx

1 comment: