Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year with new beginnings...

Happy New Year everyone! 

I bet we've all made resolutions that will most likely be broken in a week, but I have decided that I'm going to stick to a few of mine this year, for good! Ok, so the diet will be broken by Tuesday but hopefully my inspiration for the year will keep going…

My one idea for this year is to start putting my painting skills to task and seeing where it takes me! 

I love taking an old piece of furniture and transforming it into something wow but giving it a lick or two of paint, a scrape or two with the sander, new handles, with a lot of love and elbow grease thrown in!  So, that’s where I am going start and let’s see how it goes…I will keep you posted with some befores and afters!  And maybe I will get to sell a piece or two!

Thank you to all the blogs I have visited in the last week or two…you have given me so much inspiration and encouragement!

Just two of the pieces I've recently made over...

Before and After!
Before and After!



And a little inspiration board to keep me going...


Bye for now,
Mandi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment