Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My little corner...

Hello there!

Over the weekend, Ron and I moved a few pieces of furniture around (we do that every now and again when we get a little bored!).  I was using the dining table as a work station and we were both getting a little fustrated with it (actually Ron more than me…but I guess it was bugging me a little too!). 
Try sitting and eating a family meal with a laptop and printer taking up more space than us at the end of the table.  And then, when having guests over, everything had to be packed up and shoved to the bedroom….extremely irritating!

So, a wash basket, a cupboard and a console got moved to solve the problem!

I now have my little space in the corner of our bedroom and am quite chuffed with it! Ron says it’s kind of...‘Sex in the City’ish’….Ok, I’m not SJP and we’re not in NY but hopefully some creative writing will come from it!

I’m still busy making it mine…I need to paint the console again (I have a 3yr old who decided it needed a little art work with a ballpoint pen!) with a fresh new colour and find some inspirational photos for the frames but for now, it’s cute and cosy! 


 I think today is a good day to go choose that paint and get started on it…..watch this space for my new and improved little corner of the world!


Bye for now,
Mandi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment